At PayneWest, we act as de facto consultants. We are the expert that walks into our client’s life and helps them make positive changes so that they’re more competitive and protected. We take the philosophy that—not only are we there when a client has a claim but—we are there to help minimize their risk in the first place.
As a producer, you will seek out new opportunities to challenge the traditional norms of insurance and work with clients to drive change. At PayneWest, we don’t “sell insurance”- we help our clients take control of their risk. You will develop custom insurance portfolios, and find creative solutions to their toughest challenges.
We will give you access to mentorship, resources, and development to ensure your success but you will need to supply the drive. Our ideal candidate is hungry, humble and smart- they don’t stop short of success and are driven to do what’s best for their clients and colleagues.
- Hunt for new opportunities through networking, prospecting, calling, face-to-face meetings, presentations and association events.
- Pipeline management- ensure your sales pipeline stays full and is effectively managed so that you know where your next win will come from.
- Participate in PayneWest’s 3-year collaborative development program to become an expert at identifying and minimizing your clients’ risk and driving positive change.
- Drive sales results- leverage your business acumen and training to increase revenue to the firm and build your book of business.
- Collaborate with your Client Relations team to ensure that the client receives consistent communication and service.
THE PERSON WE’RE SEARCHING FOR:
- You’re ready to throw all stereotypes of “insurance” out the window and challenge the status-quo.
- You’re hungry. Hunting for new business is in your DNA. You never run out of the drive to meet new prospects, close the sale, and get a win.
- You’re smart. You understand business and people.
- You’re a consultant. You have the innate ability to anticipate your clients’ needs and provide them with an innovative and out-of-the-box solution.
- You’re good with people, even on the tough days.
- Team oriented. You maintain positive relationships with your colleagues—and you enjoy it.
- Leadership skills. You actually walk the walk. You lead by example.
- You love to learn. You’re earnest about improving and pursuing professional development.
- You can adapt—because our industry changes constantly and so do the needs of our clients. You’re good at staying on your toes.
- You’re ready for a meaningful change. No more corporate vanilla structure for you. (Yes, an insurance company really just said that.)
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance, excellence, integrity and respect.
A competitive compensation package, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave and paid time off to volunteer within the community. Also- we’re committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance and offer a great career path with room for growth. We take pride in providing our colleagues with opportunities for career growth across all lines of business and function.