PayneWest is looking for an accommodating and detail-oriented carrier appointment and compliance professional to work in coordination with our legal team, colleagues and carrier partners. Our ideal candidate will be a patient and well organized communicator skilled at interacting with a wide variety of individuals while adhering to established policies and processes.
At PayneWest, we will give you access to mentorship, training, resources, and development to ensure your success but you will need to supply the ambition. Our colleagues don’t stop short of excellence and are driven to do what’s best for their clients and colleagues.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Play an active role on the legal team and maintain positive relationships with carriers and colleagues.
- Prepare and process insurance carrier contracts, appointments, bonds and Powers of Attorney.
- Maintain the system for colleague login access to appointed carriers.
- Process new carrier appointments for all lines of business including proper financial due diligence, provision of supplemental form and interdepartmental communication.
- Provide transition services related to new hires and carrier appointments as required upon acquisition of agencies to include organizing affiliation packets and following up with and contacting applicable carriers; notification of all address changes to carriers.
- Assist with the annual AM Best audit of PayneWest Insurance carriers.
- Assist and support cross functional projects as necessary.
- Actively participate in company initiatives and support our core values.
THE PERSON WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- You’re a process-driven problem solver. You understand business and people and you are adept at prioritizing tasks and optimizing your time.
- You DO sweat the small stuff. You’re thorough, detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- You’re tech savvy. You have experience working with various automation systems.
- You’re good with people, even on the tough days. Being a helpful colleague is just part of who you are, and you love making people happy.
- Team oriented. You maintain positive relationships with your colleagues—and you enjoy it.
- You’re that person everyone can depend on—to make deadlines and to be accurate and complete.
- You love to learn. You’re earnest about improving and pursuing professional development.
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance, excellence, integrity and respect
A competitive compensation package, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave and paid time off to volunteer within the community. Also- we’re committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance.
We think we’ve developed a pretty great work culture. We got to where we are today through collaboration, innovation, and an unwavering commitment to doing what’s right. We strive for continuous improvement and excellence in our industry and our communities. We respect quality of life and nurture a balanced personal and professional environment. We treat our clients, colleagues and communities with fairness, decency and good citizenship.