PayneWest is looking for a versatile and proactive inbound health insurance sales professional to work in collaboration with our Benefit Planning colleagues. Our ideal candidate will be a talented communicator and be skilled at interacting with a wide variety of individuals to analyze coverages and deliver options to clients within our Individual Account Unit.
At PayneWest, we will give you access to mentorship, training, resources, and development to ensure your success but you will need to supply the ambition. Our colleagues don’t stop short of excellence and are driven to do what’s best for their clients and colleagues.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Conduct account reviews: analyze coverages, quote, deliver appropriate options, and actively soliciting referrals for additional lines of business.
- Maintain proficiency in all benefit planning individual products and markets.
- Process, maintain, prepare new and renewal accounts for marketing, placement
- Provide an amazing client experience: ensure customer service and sales needs are addressed effectively and in a timely fashion.
- Update client information: keep accurate, up-to-date records on clients in our agency management system.
- Play an active role on the Benefit Planning team: maintain positive relationships with carrier partners and client relations colleagues.
- Assist and support cross functional projects as necessary.
THE PERSON WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- You’re a communication genius. You can effectively and empathetically communicate with a wide variety of individuals. You handle difficult calls with knowledge, patience, and understanding, and enjoy meeting new people by phone.
- You DO sweat the small stuff. You’re thorough, detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- You’re tech savvy. You have experience working with various automation systems.
- You’re good with people, even on the tough days. Being a helpful colleague is just part of who you are, and you love making people happy.
- Team oriented. You maintain positive relationships with your colleagues—and you enjoy it.
- You’re that person everyone can depend on—to make deadlines and to be accurate and complete.
- You love to learn. You’re earnest about improving and pursuing professional development.
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance, excellence, integrity and respect
A competitive compensation package, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave and paid time off to volunteer within the community. Also- we’re committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance and offer a great career path with room for growth. We take pride in providing our colleagues with opportunities for career growth across all lines of business and function.
We think we’ve developed a pretty great work culture. We got to where we are today through collaboration, innovation, and an unwavering commitment to doing what’s right. We strive for continuous improvement and excellence in our industry and our communities. We respect quality of life and nurture a balanced personal and professional environment. We treat our clients, colleagues and communities with fairness, decency and good citizenship.