PayneWest is looking for an ambitious and collaborative project management professional to join our Marketing team. Our ideal candidate will be an adaptable team-player capable of managing cross-functional teams throughout the project lifecycle to achieve business objectives, while managing scope, timelines and budget.
At PayneWest, we will give you access to mentorship, training, resources, and development to ensure your success but you will need to supply the ambition. Our colleagues don’t stop short of excellence and are driven to do what’s best for their clients and colleagues.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Effectively oversee marketing-related projects from concept to execution and follow-up. Ensure that marketing-related projects run smoothly, on time and with minimal complications.
- Leverage your project management and marketing experience to act as a strategic advisor to the Marketing team.
- Offer advice and assistance in speeding up processes to aid in the timely completion of the project itself.
- Suggest new software or services that can enhance or speed up an area of a project when necessary.
- Develop and implement strategies to promote the PayneWest brand or product.
- Conduct market analysis and monitor industry trends that may outline new marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other internal departments to create various sales aids including sales welcome packets, employee benefit brochures and others as determined.
- Partner with the Managing Director on creative and diverse marketing efforts to further develop and fulfill PayneWest’s brand.
THE PERSON WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- You’re a project management mastermind. You’re a highly skilled leader who can pull together all the stakeholders in the project and lead the team to completion of their goals. Also, we require you to hold a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or media or have proven relevant experience.
- You see the big picture and you never not lose sight of it. You can break down large goals into smaller, more manageable parts, and are able to focus on necessary details without becoming bogged down with small, irrelevant issues. You see the forest and the trees at same time.
- You possess the talent to distinguish between what's essential and what is not. You find alternate solutions to problems that occur and you know when it's time to cut your losses and abandon a strategy when it's not working.
- You DO sweat the small stuff. You’re thorough, detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- You’re good with people, even on the tough days. Being a helpful colleague is just part of who you are, and you love making people happy.
- Team oriented. You maintain positive relationships with your colleagues—and you enjoy it.
- You’re that person everyone can depend on—to make deadlines and to be accurate and complete.
- You love to learn. You’re earnest about improving and pursuing professional development.
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance, excellence, integrity and respect
A competitive compensation package, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave and paid time off to volunteer within the community. Also- we’re committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance and offer a great career path with room for growth. We take pride in providing our colleagues with opportunities for career growth across all lines of business and function.
We think we’ve developed a pretty great work culture. We got to where we are today through collaboration, innovation, and an unwavering commitment to doing what’s right. We strive for continuous improvement and excellence in our industry and our communities. We respect quality of life and nurture a balanced personal and professional environment. We treat our clients, colleagues and communities with fairness, decency and good citizenship.