The Quality Analyst – Process Improvement position is responsible for leading large, cross-functional projects to achieve operational efficiencies. This will be achieved through the development of procedures to improve quality and reduce waste, with the focus on an improved client experience. This is a hands-on position which requires a high level of collaboration across the organization. The Quality Analyst will act as a change agent - building and delivering strategies to ensure support and buy-in for improvement projects. This position is also responsible for application of advanced concepts and learning/understanding of multiple departmental workflows and procedures. Projects are complex in nature, non-routine, and diverse. The position is also responsible for carrying the organization’s reputation and professional manner of conducting business into dealing with colleagues, customers, clients and carriers in accordance with the Core Values of Accountability, Balance, Excellence, Integrity and Respect.
The Quality Analyst – Process Improvement position is an exempt position which reports to the Managing Director of Client Services.
Standards of Performance
- Actively supports and incorporates company mission and core values into daily activities.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and continually leads by example.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with fellow colleagues.
- Works as a team member to achieve profit center goals and overall company goals.
- Demonstrates positive customer service skills, internally and externally, with effective communication, respect, and integrity.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information related to clients, customers, colleagues, carriers, or as appropriate, other information.
- Is dependable and consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of the position.
- Lead large, complex, organization-wide projects for improvement and innovation.
- Manage multiple project teams in execution of process improvement projects.
- Evaluate and monitor improvement progress to include updates of project status.
- Develop a method to measure and quantify improvement.
- Educate, coach and mentor colleagues on Lean and other process improvement philosophies.
- Communicate, both internally and externally, with all levels of the organization to include executive leadership.
- Support other Quality Assurance initiatives as required and assigned.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned to support team and company objectives.
Knowledge, Skill & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of related experience.
- Experience in leading projects, teams and initiatives in a complex operational environment.
- Exposure to process improvement – lean/six sigma preferred.
- Successful leadership in executing continuous improvement efforts.
- Effective soft project management skills: leadership, communication, team building, facilitation, including without positional authority.
- Advanced critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style to all levels of the organizations.