PayneWest is looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented insurance professional to work within our Construction Specialty Division. Our ideal candidate will be a collaborative team-player and possess a broad understanding and working knowledge of construction insurance. They will be skilled at interacting with a wide variety of individuals and adept at understanding coverages and identifying discrepancies on behalf of a select group of our construction clients.
At PayneWest, we will give you access to mentorship, training, resources, and development to ensure your success but you will need to supply the ambition. Our colleagues don’t stop short of excellence and are driven to do what’s best for their clients and colleagues.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work with clients and carriers to handle incoming requests.
- Manage and maintain our internal certificate compliance software known as CertTrax.
- Analysis: provide clients and colleagues with certificate coverage analysis and recommendations for improved or additional coverage.
- Update client information: keep accurate, up-to-date records on clients in our agency management system.
- Client service: ensure that you and your designated sales and service team provide effective and efficient client service.
- Provide meaningful and specific support to sales executives and client relations staff to further enhance new business and retention opportunities.
- Play an active role on the Construction Specialty Division team: maintain positive relationships with carrier partners and client relations colleagues.
- Plus (the fine print): you’ll follow organization policies and procedures, sales and service standards and established workflows. You’ll ensure quality control through proper file documentation and maintenance. You’ll maintain confidentiality and be an all-around awesome member of our team.
THE PERSON WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- You’re a construction insurance genius. You’re talented at understanding and identifying coverage opportunities/discrepancies and effectively conveying that information to the client.
- You DO sweat the small stuff. You’re thorough, detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- You’re tech savvy. You have experience working with various automation systems.
- You’re good with people, even on the tough days. Being a helpful colleague is just part of who you are, and you love making people happy.
- Team oriented. You maintain positive relationships with your colleagues—and you enjoy it.
- You’re that person everyone can depend on—to make deadlines and to be accurate and complete.
- You love to learn. You’re earnest about improving and pursuing professional development.
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance, excellence, integrity and respect
A competitive compensation package, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave and paid time off to volunteer within the community. Also- we’re committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance and offer a great career path with room for growth. We take pride in providing our colleagues with opportunities for career growth across all lines of business and function.
We think we’ve developed a pretty great work culture. We got to where we are today through collaboration, innovation, and an unwavering commitment to doing what’s right. We strive for continuous improvement and excellence in our industry and our communities. We respect quality of life and nurture a balanced personal and professional environment. We treat our clients, colleagues and communities with fairness, decency and good citizenship.