PayneWest is looking for a passionate and creative multimedia professional to join our Marketing team. Our ideal candidate will be a skilled communicator adept at collaborating cross-functionally. This individual will live and breathe our core value of Excellence by leveraging industry-leading communication methods to produce engaging content that enhances the PayneWest brand.
At PayneWest, we will give you access to mentorship, training, resources, and development to ensure your success but you will need to supply the ambition. Our colleagues don’t stop short of excellence and are driven to do what’s best for their clients and fellow colleagues.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Leverage your creative mindset to develop video assets that promote and sell various service lines, specialty departments and PayneWest’s brand.
- Create unique external video assets that distinguish PayneWest from our competition including client testimonials, colleague recruitment videos, PayneWest Gives montages, and more.
- Enhance internal communications by working with managers to develop dynamic internal announcements.
- Implement digital strategies that engage prospective clients and retain existing clients.
- Collaborate with the entire Marketing team to create contemporary, client-engaging digital media pieces including webcasts, websites, and other multimedia projects.
- Assist in the development and fulfillment of the company brand by working with the Managing Director on creative and diverse marketing efforts. Work to enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos and publications and quality brand communications.
THE PERSON WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- You’re an architect of all things multimedia. You’re highly skilled at developing compelling content that effectively communicates the PayneWest brand to a broad audience. You stay at the forefront of your industry by maintaining a thorough understanding of current video and digital media trends in order to organize and edit in a way that conveys the intended message to target audiences. Also, we require you to hold a Bachelor’s degree in film, graphic design, advertising, marketing, communications, or media.
- You’re tech-savvy. You boast extensive experience and working knowledge of sophisticated editing software such as Avid, Final Cut Pro or Premier as well as Adobe Photoshop and After Effects.
- You’re an audio/visual mastermind. You have an eye for detail and are highly talented at shooting quality video, proper lighting techniques, capturing audio, camera specifications and more.
- You DO sweat the small stuff. You’re thorough, detail-oriented and extremely organized. You possess strong writing, editing, proofreading, and professional printing/publishing skills. You have an innate ability to present concepts both visually and verbally.
- You’re good with people, even on the tough days. Being a helpful colleague is just part of who you are, and you love making people happy.
- Team oriented. You maintain positive relationships with your colleagues—and you enjoy it.
- You’re that person everyone can depend on—to make deadlines and to be accurate and complete.
- You love to learn. You’re earnest about improving and pursuing professional development.
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance, excellence, integrity and respect
A competitive compensation package, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave and paid time off to volunteer within the community. Also- we’re committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance and offer a great career path with room for growth. We take pride in providing our colleagues with opportunities for career growth across all lines of business and function.
We think we’ve developed a pretty great work culture. We got to where we are today through collaboration, innovation, and an unwavering commitment to doing what’s right. We strive for continuous improvement and excellence in our industry and our communities. We respect quality of life and nurture a balanced personal and professional environment. We treat our clients, colleagues and communities with fairness, decency and good citizenship.